Hi Bloggers!

 Today I'm going to tell you about a teleseries I used to watch as a child.It's called Pablo Escobar, The patron of evil,and It´s about the dealer Pablo Escobar, his story from his beginning until he was killed in 1993, It´s a fairly  entertaining series that combines the drama with a little humor, many of the things that come out in the series were based on real facts. The series shows Pablo life, who together whits his cousin begin by criminalizing, robbing banks and smuggling, as time passes, change business to focus on drug trafficking, along with his partners, Pablo and The Cartel of Medellin form one of the largest criminal organizations in history, also shows his incursion into the world of politics and how this is influencing his capture This series was watching it along with my father and brother in the afternoons, I don´t remember the exact time, but if I remember many scenes, for example:




and one of the most iconic is this:


this series opened about 12 years ago, although the last time I saw it was in the summer, I couldn´t finish it but I saw many chapters.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares