My Hobby

Hi Bloggers!

Today I won'd like totell you about my main Hobby play Futbol. While I practice boxeo and watch a lot of movies my biggest hobby is playing Football. i've been practicing this sport for 15 years although in 2018 I stared playing more "competitiverly".I joined a football club with wich we played games against professional teams, In 2019 after they invited us to play a pre-season with La Florida ClubsI was selected by Audax to join the club although after 3 mounths the Pandemic started and then a couple of indeciplins of mine kicked me out, I clouldn't make a league debut, that's thy step through that institution was almost intrascending




I currently play a sundays in Melipilla and in the week I play babyfutbol whit my friends and Brother we used to play with him in summeers almost every day

This is a sport I enjoy because my father passed on to me the passion for him, juice for many years


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares