This first one doesn't forget

 Good morning!

I'll talk to you about a photograph i'll always keep. This photograph is located on the field of the Manantiales team in the Chocalan sector, in the district of Melipilla.

It was March 26, 2023, where we were against at the Manantiales team on their court, I had two games in the club and I had not scored any goals. That afternoon, we were a 2-2 draw when I got a ball left  near the area and I do a goal, It was a relief to have turned that goal that would later give in the triumph.

In this photograph our coach appears and also the 11 players from that afternoon,was taken ringht before the game begins.

This photograph nor is it particularly beautiful but it was a very nice moment and fom that game onwards everything was on the glow up.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares