Hi Bloggers, today I will talk of the my favorite electronic gadget,  while during the day I use several electronic products such as for example my smartphone, Smart TV and my watch, ,y Favorite is my Laptoc. It is one Acer Nitro 5 and one Acer Ryzen 7 but between us my favorite is Nitro 5 because is perfect for videogames, it´s very powerful.


This computer is mainly for Videogames, and I share it with my brother, the principal characteristics is it have processor Intel Core I7 and one video card the rtx 3060, much more that I don't know, what I like about this PC is that you can do any heavy task, whether it's a very powerful game or program in some application, plus your lights are very cute

My other PC is Acer Ryzen 7, this computer is mine personal (I don't share it whit my brother) and I use it see movies and study tasks, I don´t know about their characteristics. what I like about this is your weight and comfort, unlike the other one that is much bigger and heavier.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares